Last Updated: October 29, 2020
What We Collect
We collect the following personal information for the reasons mentioned below:
- Parent's Name - The name of the parent or guardian who is registering their child for the conference. This is used to identify and address the parent. We identify the parent for the purposes of having their listed NetApp sponsor confirm them.
- Parent's Email Address - An email address is collected as part of the conference registration process. It is used to send conference notifications and communicate about the registration process.
- Child's Username - The child's username will be visible to the host and/or moderator in order to confirm attendance is by an authorized participant.
- Post-Event Survey - An optional survey will be sent out after the conclusion of the event. Responses are optional, anonymized, do not contain any personally identifiable information, and to be filled out by the parent.
What We Don't Collect
We do not collect any of the following information about the child or participant who will attend the conference including:
- First Name or Last Name
- Physical address
- Phone number
- Identities or usernames for other sites
How You Can Manage Your Data
You can request a list of data collected or request that data previously collected be deleted by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.