Last Updated: September 7, 2022
What We Collect and Why
We collect and use the following personal information from parents:
- Parent's Name - The name of the parent or guardian who is registering their child for the conference. This is used to identify and address the parent. We identify the parent for the purposes of having their listed NetApp sponsor confirm them.
- Parent's Email Address - An email address is collected from the parent as part of the conference registration process. It is used to send conference notifications and communicate about the registration process with the parent.
- Child's Username - The child's username will be visible to the host and/or moderator in order to confirm attendance is by an authorized attendee.
- Post-Event Survey - An optional survey will be sent out after the conclusion of the conference. Responses are optional and will be anonymized, and the survey should be filled out by the parent.
What We Don't Collect
We do not collect any of the following information about children who will attend the conference, including:
- First Name or Last Name
- Physical or email address
- Phone number
- Identities or usernames for other sites
We will not request any personal information directly from children attending the conference, and we ask that attendees refrain from providing any personal information about themselves or others.
How You Can Manage Your Personal Information
You can request a list of the personal information we collected about you or request that your personal information previously collected be deleted by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.